Bachelor Degrees Studies
- Faculty: Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering
- Level of education: undergraduate Education
- Profile of education: general/academic
- Scientific Discipline: engineering sciences
- Area of Education: computer science
- Professional title get by the Graduate: bachelor
Program of the Education
General information associated with the programme: The Computer Science major offers broad training in software engineering, which is useful for development of large computer systems, as well as a very wide range of other applications, including: signal processing in medicine, control systems and industrial engineering, development and maintenance of information systems in management and administration.
Our graduates find jobs in:
- technological institutes,
- agencies involved in the design the comprehensive automation,
- companies concerned with development of devices,
- companies concerned with IT solutions for economic and social applications (such as banks and governments),
- medical institutions who make use of modern digital equipment.
It is possible to continue studies at the MSc level.